Q: Is there a device to fold and unfold a passenger side mirror from the driver's seat?

I want to be able to fold and unfold my manual side mirror on the passenger side when I enter or exit my garage alone, without getting out the car. Is there a device that anyone know of to do this? Thanks.

A: Hello. The power folding mirror option is a...

Hello. The power folding mirror option is available on the Sienna Limited and Limited Premium models for 2016. Perhaps your mirrors can be upgraded with components from either of these models. Not aware of any aftermarket vendor for this feature.