Q: I had my crank sensor and cam sensor changed last March, supposedly it went out in August and was changed again.

A month after I had my sensors changed again, and my car died again and wouldn't start again. The new shop that changed my sensors the second time, told me the computer went bad and I needed a new one. So, after 5-6 weeks of waiting, my car still isn't fixed and I already paid almost 1300.00 and now their telling me, because the computer was messed up, it messed up my timing chain and that I needed a new one. Is that possibly true? They said they would get back to me on how much it's going to cost, and I've been waiting since Dec. I'm suing the auto shop for deceptive business practice. Any suggestions?

3. I had my crank sensor and cam sensor changed last March, supposedly it went out in August and was changed again.