Q: I had my AC compressor replaced a week ago car is now squealing very loudly.

I had a mechanic replace my AC compressor. He replaced the AC compressor without flushing the system or charging the system I don't know the terminology but said I could drive the car not long term but without taking it to another shop to have it charged the car is now squealing it's been about a week I'm wondering if that's the possible issue and I did not charge the system immediately I don't even know if it has oil in it I was told if I did not use the AC it would be okay I did run the heater though

3. I had my AC compressor replaced a week ago car is now squealing very loudly.