Q: I had my 2002 ford expedition put on the machine in May of this year because my check engine light was on. And they said it was re

My check engine light was on in May and I had it put on a machine and they told me it was reading evap they said it was a possibility I may need a new gas cap but I am noticing there's oil spots in my driveway and sometimes I smell a burning smell when I'm driving the car and when I park it smoke comes from the front of the hood I just had an oil change in May could that be a possible oil leak

3. I had my 2002 ford expedition put on the machine in May of this year because my check engine light was on. And they said it was re