Q: I got nothing working n my dash board no rpms no gas gauge or light n my markviii 1997

My dashboard light's n all gauge's dont work n my engine lights to. but my message center works I change a fuse n my message center turn back on but no gauge's back why

Hi there. You should check the electrical relay that powers the dashboard accessories and gauges. In most cases, this is where the problem exists when it’s all the gauges. If the relay is good, check the ground connection as sometimes this will become loose overtime.

• I got nothing working n my dash board no rpms no gas gauge or light n my markviii 1997