Q: I get fire to my distributor coil. But I do not fire any of my plugs. My distributor won't turn.

I get Fire to my Distributor Coil . But I do not Fire to any of my plugs My distributor won't turn.

As you may know, the distributor has a small gear on the bottom end of it that turns with the flywheel as the motor turns over. If the motor turns over and the distributor does not turn, this would suggest that the distributor is either not installed correctly or that the distributor is broken internally and not causing the gear to turn with the flywheel. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to take a look at the situation and replace the distributor if necessary.

• I get fire to my distributor coil. But I do not fire any of my plugs. My distributor won't turn.