Q: I currently have a 2000 Chev Cavalier Z24 2.4. Could I put my motor into a 2001 Cavalier that's a 2.2?

My car is rusted out bad. So much so, that I jacked it up to change a tire, and it shattered the side back window! To make it worse, we just hit a deer. There is another 2.2 Cavalier for sale that I was thinking about buying with a good body. Are the motors interchangeable? If they are, would it be a lot of extra work like wiring, etc? Is it worth it?

3. I currently have a 2000 Chev Cavalier Z24 2.4. Could I put my motor into a 2001 Cavalier that's a 2.2?