Q: I changed my rear braked and after putting everything back in order they wont brake, im thinking rear brakes arent getting any flu

I changed my rear brakes and once i was done i took it for a test drive, the front brakes worked perfect but my back braked dont work at all. I never bleed the front braked but i did to the back brakes. Im not good at mechanic stuff so when i bleed the brakes i didn't bleed them as your supposed to i just let it sit leaking into a bucket till i was done pressing on the piston. I know i probably did wrong by that but what do i do now? Do my brakes need to be bleed professionally??

3. I changed my rear braked and after putting everything back in order they wont brake, im thinking rear brakes arent getting any flu