Q: I changed my camshaft already and erase the code to turn off my check engine light, but the light still comes on after 30mins.

I changed my camshaft already and erase the code to turn off my check engine light, but the light still comes on after 30mins. Did i do something wrong when i changed my camshaft? Is it causing something else to trigger my engine to come back on? My car is still not turning on after a long drive i have to wait for a good 40mins to turn it back on.

A: Replacing the camshaft requires nay adjustm...

Replacing the camshaft requires nay adjustments to various other components to properly ensure that the timing is set correctly. When this is done there are various sensors that monitor camshaft position and speed to control timing and fuel. When this is not done correctly, this can result in additional check engine codes and cause the car to not start. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to diagnose the Check Engine Light definitively and make repairs.