Q: I can't find the oil pressure switch.

I can't find my oil pressure switch and my engine light is on so I reboot my car by unplugging the battery to make the engine light go off

Hi there. The oil pressure switch is located either behind the cylinder heads attached to the engine block or located on the oil filter housing. Replace the oil pressure switch and clear the codes again by either a code reader or removing the battery cable. Then drive the vehicle and see if the engine light comes back on. If the light comes back on, then get a code reader and scan the computer for the codes to have a starting point for a diagnostic troubleshooting guide since there are lots of codes that could come up. If you need further assistance with your check engine light being on, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. I can't find the oil pressure switch.