Q: I can't find the oil pressure switch.

I can't find my oil pressure switch and my engine light is on so I reboot my car by unplugging the battery to make the engine light go off

3. I can't find the oil pressure switch.

Q: dash lights go out when i turn on headlights

In order to properly diagnose the system, the wire diagram would need to be looked at for your Chrysler. In general, the dashboard lights are powered and set to brightness from the headlight switch. Have the switch checked to see...

Q: steering and front wheels.

This is most likely a wheel bearing or brake problem. When brake pads drag against the brake rotors, this can cause the vehicle to pull to one side or the other depending on which rotor is being dragged. Additionally, if...

Q: Exhaust making noise.

You may need a new exhaust manifold that got warped or cracked. The pipes that connect to the manifold are known to rust out and break the manifold bolts.