Q: I bought an HID headlight kit and is supposed to be universal but I can't find the connection

HID headlight kit is supposed to be universal, yet I can't find where the last connection is supposed to go.

A: Usually when you install an aftermarket HID...

Usually when you install an aftermarket HID headlight kit, the headlights have to be hardwired in with the original headlight wiring. There is not usually a quick connector on the aftermarket accessories. You will most likely have to cut off the original factory connector, splice the wires, and wire in the new headlight assembly to the existing wiring harness from the vehicle. This is what they mean by universal.

Every vehicle has a positive wire and a negative wire that goes to the headlights and the aftermarket systems have the same thing. Therefore, the headlight kit you have should be able to be installed in any vehicle in that same fashion.

If you need help with this, have a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, inspect your lights and help you installed the kit as necessary.