Q: i bought a replacement alternator, I was wondering how much would labor be

I have a replacement alternator and I want to know how much labor will be

Hi there. If you’ve already purchased the alternator, I would recommend keeping the receipt and verifying that you can return to the location where it was purchased. In most cases, we can provide the recommended replacement alternator and supporting components that should be changed during this service including the serpentine belt that drives and powers the alternator for less than most auto parts stores sell to customers. During any alternator service, the mechanic should check the entire charging system before installing a new alternator, including checking battery cables for corrosion and the condition of the battery. To request a quote for this service, please click this link for alternator replacement and then click the Get a Quote button to begin the process. Thanks.

3. i bought a replacement alternator, I was wondering how much would labor be