Q: I am making a appointment for today

I am making a appointment for someone to come to my home but I don't know what to order from the site, because my engine service soon light is gone but I have a brand new air filter and a brand new air mass filter sensor put on my car a week ago, but right after it was put on the engine service soon light came back on and when I had it put back on the machine to be diagnosed again it said I needed a air mass filter sensor or reset but I have a brand new one already in the car.

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

Hi Rachael. Anytime you have a service light illuminate, it’s best to first have a professional mobile mechanic complete a check engine light inspection. When there is an electrical or mechanical fault that is causing the light to illuminate on the dashboard of your Altima, it stores an error code inside your computer. This code will pinpoint what is triggering the light, so the mechanic can complete the right repairs, reset the error codes and verify that the issue is resolved.