I have no shift light indicator working for it was in the...

I have no shift light indicator working for it was in the morning i have a 2014 hyndi Electra Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about? The light that indicates when to shift ...

I have no shift light indicator working for it was in the morning i have a 2014 hyndi Electra Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about? The light that indicates when to shift Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Electra yourself? What have you tried so far? The mechanic said to try the fuse Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you? Where is it located

Automotive Expert
Howdy from Tennessee, I'm Chris aka Moose. Who am I helping today? I'm glad you've come here to get help. I will do my best to get the answer you are looking for. I help many customers, so sometimes my replies are delayed, I will respond once available. I try to be online at 1-5 pm and 10 pm-5 am every day. - **Are you referring to the light that comes on for a manual transmission showing the best time to upshift?**

I am wanting to know if I have to get the garage to fix it
Automotive Expert
That light is controlled by the PCM telling the cluster to turn on the light. A scan tool is needed to see if the signal is being sent as well to see if the instrument cluster is receiving the signal. If that checks out fine then it will be a bad bulb or bad instrument cluster. If you do not own a diagnostic tool. A dealer is needed. Thank you for seeking us for help, I hope I provided what was needed. Press reply if you need to follow up. If you liked my answer please let me know so I can mark your question complete. Moose

Thanks for your help
Automotive Expert
You are welcome.

Still not sure what you need?

Have a certified mobile mechanic diagnose what's wrong with your car, at your home or office.