Q: Horn, radio, interior lights, clock, mirrors, & locks all quit

While driving in traffic, I needed to beep my horn at someone and the horn wouldn’t work. Then my radio changed stations and went static-y. Then the interior lights didn't work and the clock froze, plus the power mirrors and locks quit working. I checked the fuses inside the car and the ones that might have been the problem seemed all good. I can turn on the radio, but only get static. What is causing all these problems and how can they be fixed?

A: There is a 20 amp courtesy fuse that is com...

There is a 20 amp courtesy fuse that is common to all of the electrical systems that you are experiencing problems with. The fuse is in the fuse block and is labeled "CTSY," and if it blows, then it can cause the malfunctions of the horns, interior lights, clock, and radio that you currently have. If the fuse checks out, then the wiring will need to be traced. You may want to enlist the help of a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will have the tools and expertise to trace down this wiring issue for you