Q: Transmission dose not like to shift to second gear after it goes though the gears

I have a 06 Nissan Altima 2.5s the transmission dose not like to shift to second gear after it goes though the gears the first time it also jumps between 3rd and 4th at about 35 40 mph I canged speed sensor and revolution sensor no joy what's next

Hi Shane. Thanks for contacting us today. Usually a problem like this is due to an obstruction of transmission fluid - either in the hydraulic lines or due to an inner seal or gasket failure. The best way to test this theory is to flush the transmission fluid and change the filter for starters. If the problem resolves itself - fantastic! If not, it’s likely there is internal damage that would need to be repaired by a transmission specialist.

3. Transmission dose not like to shift to second gear after it goes though the gears