Q: How to remove blower motor fuse or relay or to shut it off completely?

My car A/C is blowing hard even with the car turned off and keys out of ignition. It killed my battery. Right now I can't afford to replace it so how can I pull out the fuse or power to it?? Where is it located in a 2003 buick century? I've found the fuse box but there are listings for things like "high blower" and "low blower" and nothing specifically saying "blower motor" or anything like that.

Both the fuses you mentioned are for the blower motor. The most likely problem is the blower motor relay built into the blower-motor-resistor has stuck on. The high-blower fuse has power all the time. The low-blower fuse only has power with the key on. So pull the high-blower fuse. You still may be able to control the blower motor on speeds 1, 2, or 3, but it may just not work at all. The part that will most likely need to be replaced is the blower-motor-resistor. I recommend having the AC inspected by a certified technician to verify the faulty component. From there, they can move forward with the correct repairs.

• How to remove blower motor fuse or relay or to shut it off completely?