Q: How much voltage go in to fuel pump, 4 cyl ? 1988 GMC S15

Want to know how many voltages go with it

Hi there - virtually all automotive and light truck electrical systems run on 12 volt components these days. Your fuel pump will be 12 volts as well. Perhaps the question you are asking is how many amps the fuel pump will draw? If the fuel pump is a standard replacement for the original pump, the owners manual, or other diagrams on the inside of the fuse cover itself will tell you what amp fuse is appropriate (15-20 amps). Be aware that your truck also has a fuel pump relay, that is controlled by the engine management computer. Ignition problems may fail to turn on the fuel pump because of this. If you don’t hear the fuel pump running when you start the engine, there may be other electrical issues. For assistance with this problem, I recommend a car won’t start inspection performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.