Q: How to install a exhaust system with the springs so hard to push down to get it on. Please help.

It hard to push the springs down is there any easy way to get the spring and the nut down onto the exhaust

If you have a big enough pair of pliers, channel locks or vice grips, you may be able to bring the flanges of both exhaust components close enough to get the bolt through and catch a couple of threads. Many auto parts stores also sell a valve spring compressor tool that you can mock up to work on the exhaust bolt spring. Consider hiring an experienced technician, like one from YourMechanic, who can come out and assist with your exhaust repair if you need further help.

3. How to install a exhaust system with the springs so hard to push down to get it on. Please help.