Q: Check coolant

Can you walk me through how to check my coolant and what coolant use and how to add it? Sorry, im new to diesel. Thank you

A: This vehicle has two separate coolant reser...

This vehicle has two separate coolant reservoirs in most cases. One of them is for the engine's cooling system, and the other one should be smaller and is for the turbo. The coolant level can be verified by checking the level that is in the transparent coolant reservoir indicating a minimum and maximum level. Some models also have a radiator cap which will allow you to remove it and see the level of coolant that is actually in the radiator. I believe that this vehicle just uses the regular universal green coolant but I would check your owner's manual as well to verify this information. If you are low on coolant, a certified professional from YourMechanic can add coolant to the vehicle and check the system for potential leaks if needed.