Q: steering vibrates after installing tire sealant

My one front tire was losing air quickly but I didnt find any leak. I put slime tire sealant into the tire. to make the balance I put the same amount of sealant on the other front tire too. However, at 60-70MPH the steering wheel starts vibrating. Can I drive it like that way and will it cause any problem? Can tire balancing at stores Solve this vibration? I dont want to buy new tire now as these have pretty good tread life.

A: The tire sealant in the front tires are cau...

The tire sealant in the front tires are causing the tires to be out of balance and the only fix is to get the fluid out of the tires and have the tires cleaned out then the hole patched. Then balance the tires again. The tires cannot be balanced with the tire sealant in the tires. If after all this the vibration still exists, you can contact a professional technician, such as one from YourMechanic, to diagnose the source of your vibration.