Q: how to increase horsepower for my lexus rx 300 v6 240 km/h

How can i increase horsepower in my lexus rx 300 car v6 240 km/h? i already have a cold air intake

Hi there. Typically when you make an aftermarket intake improvement, the next evolution is to find a way to increase fuel flow or ignition timing to allow fuel to burn more efficiently within the combustion chamber. This can be completed two ways, install performance exhaust system; to improve the flow of exhaust or second, find a way to improve the combustion process. You might want to take a look at this device, as I’ve seen how well they work first hand; and it’s rather easy to install.