Q: How much would the labor cost be to change both headlights not just the bulb, and to Swap out a mesh grille also?

This isn't about maintenance but just pure cosmetics

To replace both headlights on this vehicle would take about 3 hours. If you desire this service, please use YourMechanic’s headlamp service page to schedule. Although the latter page is for the bulb only, the charges will be adjusted once the mechanic is on site to reflect the actual 3 hour requirement. The cost to replace the grille depends on what sort of replacement (special requirements or custom grille) you are contemplating. At the time the headlights are replaced, the mechanic can give you a precise estimate on that. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic because we want you to make the most of your repair dollars and help you to get the best possible results.

3. How much would the labor cost be to change both headlights not just the bulb, and to Swap out a mesh grille also?