Q: How much would it cost for a full diagnostic done on my Honda cr-v?

Just need a diagnostic done on my 1998 Honda CR-V to fine out what wrong with it.

If the check engine light is on, or even if the light is off but the engine is obviously malfunctioning, the recommended service to request is a check engine light//engine diagnostic. If you visit the foregoing link, and input your year, make and model, you will receive an instant, written quote and you can schedule service right at that page, too. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic because we want you to make the most of your repair dollars and help you to get the best possible results.

3. How much would it cost for a full diagnostic done on my Honda cr-v?