Q: 2 siuations: #1 Engine stutters at 3k rpm. #2 Car can barely accelerate and stutters when it does. VSA + Checkengine light flashin

Depending on how my car is feeling when I turn it on, two scenarios occur:

Scenario 1) Car turns on, check engine light is on. Car feels totally fine and I accelerate fine, until it hits 3k RPM. Once it hits that, the engine starts stuttering and it can't accelerate past the 3krpm. As long as i let go of the gas (which drops the rpm) it's fine.

Scenario 2) Turn the car on & check engine light is on and flashing. The VSA light is on and a triangle with a ! is on too. In this scenario, I cannot accelerate at all without the engine stuttering. When the car does the natural coasting of being in drive, it doesn't stutter, but the second I touch the gas pedal, instant stuttering and it can't do anything.

A friend of mine changed the crank shaft sensor and disconnected the battery for an hour and the car had been working for 2 weeks after that. But now I'm having the same issues again.

Check Engine codes: Cylinder misfire 1 & 2 and something about emissions. It changes based on scenario.

The causes of the misfiring have to be determined and resolved first. If poor operation remains after the misfiring is resolved, then there might be additional issues. If you are reading Diagnostic Trouble Code P0301 that refers to cylinder no. 1. P0302 refers to misfiring for cylinder no. 2. Among the causes of cylinder misfiring are faulty spark plugs, low compression, damage or excessive wear of spark plug wires and/or coils, faulty fuel injector, clogged EGR valves or tubes, burned valves, improper ignition timing, vacuum leaks, leaking head gasket, faulty camshaft sensor, faulty crankshaft sensor, faulty mass air flow sensor, faulty oxygen sensor, faulty throttle position sensor, faulty catalytic converter, and others. If you want the cause pinpointed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request a misfiring diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will get this diagnosed and resolved for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic.

3. 2 siuations: #1 Engine stutters at 3k rpm. #2 Car can barely accelerate and stutters when it does. VSA + Checkengine light flashin