Q: How much should I pay to replace both of my front brakes and rotars together. I have 75600 miles and a shop is telling me 450 doll

I know it's time for breaks but how do if I know it's time for rotors. My brakes are not squeaking or squealing. I don't want to be cheated out of my money because it's tax time and I am a female. I don't think I even paid that my much for my back breaks.

3. How much should I pay to replace both of my front brakes and rotars together. I have 75600 miles and a shop is telling me 450 doll