Q: How much it costs to replace yaw rate sensor on 2010 malibu

Yaw rate sensor

3. How much it costs to replace yaw rate sensor on 2010 malibu

Q: Window not going back up

The cause of your window not moving is either a faulty window motor, or faulty regulator. If you hear a noise when you try to move the window, then the regulator is broken. If you do not hear any noise,...

Q: What does it mean when my Chevy captivia 2014 will not turn over and when I was driving it it cut off and said engine reduced

The knocking noise is usually an indication of an internal failure of some kind. This may be related to many different things, however the reduced engine power mode usually indicates that the computer has detected something wrong and is attempting...

Q: Start then stall - 2011 Chevrolet Malibu

Hey there. This may be related o a few different things, but is likely related to a fuel delivery issue. Since the car will restart again each time, we know there is not an issue with spark. This may be...