Q: How much it costs to replace yaw rate sensor on 2010 malibu

Yaw rate sensor

3. How much it costs to replace yaw rate sensor on 2010 malibu

Q: Q: Car will not start

Hello. If the engine is not cranking then it may be a battery or a starter. I would usually do a load test on the battery to make sure it is fine. If the battery is fine then I move...

Q: my car is at 100,000 miles i was told not to change my ATF fluid because itwould create more problems

Hi Russ. Thanks for contacting us tonight. As a vehicle's transmission ages, the inner seals and gaskets begin to dry naturally. This is accelerated inside an automatic transmission, which is a hydraulic unit. In some cases, when the transmission fluid...

Q: Check Engine Light is on with trouble code P0014.

Hello, this over-advanced camshaft timing is a significant problem, and should be checked out ASAP by a professional mechanic. Trouble code P0014 indicates a problem probably due to worn timing chain guides, a stretched timing chain, or a weak timing...