Q: How much it costs to replace yaw rate sensor on 2010 malibu

Yaw rate sensor

3. How much it costs to replace yaw rate sensor on 2010 malibu

Q: Reduced engine power error with check engine and stabil check error.

When the throttle body is replaced on these vehicles, an idle learn and throttle position learn must be performed to program in the new throttle plate angles because the values will be a little different on the new part. The...

Q: I accidentally hit the panic button on the key fob of my 2005 chevy avalanche and now it won't start. I put a new battery in the key fob.

Hi there. Remove the battery cables (+ and -) and then put them back on after 12 minutes. This will clear the computer out and reset the security. Then put the key in the door and as you unlock the...

Q: Car screaming when driving

Hi. There are countless potential problems that could cause your noise. I am unable to help you without knowing more details. I suggest have a trained mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, inspect your vehicle's noise firsthand and repair what...