Q: How much is it to replace wheel studs?

I was just told that I have missing studs and some are threaded. I want to know how can that happen and how much is it to get them replaced.

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

3. How much is it to replace wheel studs?

Q: 2009 nissan altima hybrid has p0300 with a drastic loss of fuel mileage

There are a number of things that can cause poor fuel mileage. A faulty camshaft position sensor is one of them. The camshaft position sensor is a magnetic sensor that monitors camshaft speed to regulate ignition timing and fuel injection...

Q: Dead battery first time out in below zero weather

Your vehicle battery may be prone to weak batteries when the temperature drops below zero. Have the battery and charging system checked to make sure battery is good and system is charging the battery good. I would then recommend checking...

Q: my check engine light was on, then i took it to jiffy lube and it was the gas cap. i then drove for about 15 mintues parked and go

Loose gas caps are a cause of EVAP system malfunctions, but they are not the only cause. Consequently, in your case, there may be additional reasons why the check engine light has illuminated and those reasons will have to be...