Q: How much is it to replace wheel studs?

I was just told that I have missing studs and some are threaded. I want to know how can that happen and how much is it to get them replaced.

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

3. How much is it to replace wheel studs?

Q: Automatic position in dualogic doesn't work properly

Hello! I'll be happy to help. A common component on your particular vehicle that fails is the gearbox communication unit. When they fail it will cause the transmission to shift into neutral without command. Fiat is assessing this problem and...

Q: I want to buy this car, but there is terrible smell from cigarettes. How can I get rid of totally and is it possible at all?

Hi there, thanks for writing in. I recommend you check out our article here on how to get rid of a smell in your car. Cigarette smell can be difficult to remove from certain materials: cloths, carpets, and even the...

Q: Cannot get trunk open after using Valet mode

If your vehicle has a valet switch, it should be located on the interior of the vehicle. This switch is often times hidden in the glove compartment somewhere. Whichever button you pressed to activate the valet feature is the same...