Q: How much is it to replace wheel studs?

I was just told that I have missing studs and some are threaded. I want to know how can that happen and how much is it to get them replaced.

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

3. How much is it to replace wheel studs?

Q: What parts would I need to fix brake fluid leaking from my front front inside wheel?

Hello, thank you for writing in. While replacing the brake pads and rotors is standard service after they wear down, they would not cause a fluid leak. You likely have two separate brake system issues happening at the same time....

Q: Camshaft chain placement?

Hi there. Turn the engine over by hand until the timing marks are aligned up. If they are facing up and the lobes are slightly facing down, then turn the timing chain a little bit until one of the camshaft...

Q: Check engine light on , 2012 Hyundai Sonata

Hello, a common issue with Hyundai engines is the camshaft and crank shaft position sensors failing consistently. These sensors detect where the camshaft and crankshaft are in relation to each and when they fail, the vehicle usually goes into limp...