Q: how much does it cost to change the oil monthly?

how much will it cost to change the oil monthly?

3. how much does it cost to change the oil monthly?

Q: Exhaust leak causing clicking sound.

Yes, this could be the cause, you may have a leak at one of the exhaust manifold tubes. The exhaust manifolds needs to be inspected for a black soot buildup at the joining surface of the cylinder head and exhaust...

Q: Rpm stay at high level - 2000 - when I star the engine and still high around 10 minutes to go for normal at the time the lowest te

Hi there. Since your Toyota is a 2017, I would highly recommend contacting the dealership where you purchased the car; as this type of issue is typically electrical in nature or due to an ECU communication error with fuel system...

Q: What do I do when the MAF isn't creating enough ground to the ECM module?

Hi there. First, check the harness connection on the sensor for any burned or corroded pins. That will cause a restriction and make the power drop. If the harness is good on the plug end, then disconnect the harness from...