Q: how much does it cost to change the oil monthly?

how much will it cost to change the oil monthly?

3. how much does it cost to change the oil monthly?

Q: After you sit with the car running, the car starts smoking and eventually starts shaking

Hi, thanks for writing in. It all depends where the smoke is coming from. If it is from the exhaust then your engine be running rich and starting to foul out the spark plugs. Have the computer tested to see...

Q: I accidentally put E85 gas in my 2017 Toyota Corolla. My check engine light came on the next day. Have I done irreparable damage?

You most likely will just need to drive it until you are low on fuel and refill with correct fuel and then have the check engine light codes cleared. Or you can have the fuel sucked out and refilled with...

Q: Trying to get power to operate heated mirrors.

Hi there. Yes you could hook up a climate control cluster that has the rear defroster switch and wire the switch in with a slot from the fuse panel as a power on when the key is on. Then you...