Q: how much does it cost to change the oil monthly?

how much will it cost to change the oil monthly?

3. how much does it cost to change the oil monthly?

Q: Short in Amps of mustang causes battery drain. With fuse removed mustang runs fine. Will replacing amps fix this?

If there is water leaking into the convertible top well and trunk area, this should be addressed first. Replacing electronic components while still having a water leak issue will only cause damage to the replacement components. If the leak has...

Q: Does jacking up a car in one corner damage the chassis or sway bars.

If you use ONLY the jack, and support points, specified in the Factory Service Manual (FSM), no damage will occur. These contact points might also be specified in your owner's manual and shown there in illustrations. Please note that if...

Q: I have a 2009 Ford Focus it won't go into gear when I start it but it'll go into gear when the car is shut off what can it be

Hi There, It sounds like the clutch may not be disengaging properly where the pressure plate may not be pushed in completely by the hydraulic clutch system. You can try checking this by starting the vehicle with the clutch in...