How much does it cost to replace a CV Shaft on 2007 Dodge...

Q: How much does it cost to replace a CV Shaft on 2007 Dodge Grand Caravan.

my car recently when I'm driving on speed 35mph -50 mph my car is shaking and when I'm backing up is shaking to I don't know what is exactly going on cv joint or speed sensor ....?

Hi there. The shaking could be the CV Shaft joints seized up or the suspension on your vehicle is loose causing the vehicle to shake in both forward and reverse directions. Tires with a bubble or out of alignment tread will also cause the vibration to the vehicle during operation.

Billing question sent to CS for the cost to replace a CV Shaft on a 2007 Dodge Grand Caravan with a V6 - 3.8L engine.