Q: Q: How do you use the sun visors?

How do you use the sun visors?

3. Q: How do you use the sun visors?

Q: Q: How do I use the sun visors?

Your car’s sun visors provide important protection for your eyes from bright light and glare. They’re particularly useful when you’re driving shortly before sunset or after dawn, when the light from the sun can be blinding. To use your sun...

Q: What does the Service Airbag message mean?

The Service Airbag message can appear on the driver information center (DIC). The DIC displays this alert when there is an issue with the airbag system. You should have the airbag system fixed as soon as possible.

Q: In my 2016 Nissan Altima, what are the fuel lines that run underneath the car under driver's side.

Hello. You will have two brake lines, a pressurized fuel line, and an evaporative emissions line. The smaller metal lines are the brake fluid lines and the other are fuel system lines.