Q: Q: How do you use the sun visors?

How do you use the sun visors?

3. Q: How do you use the sun visors?

Q: I have a 2012 Jeep Liberty that the abs and traction control light stay on as well as my Fuel guage stopped working as well as the

Hi there. Typically the ABS and fuel system are not related, so replacing the speed sensor might have been a part of the speedometer issue; but most likely not the other issues. Since multiple systems appear to be illuminated on...

Q: I have a bad transmission and vehicle warranty is expired. I can't afford to buy a new or rebuilt transmission.

Unfortunately, your only alternative to repairing it would be to replace it with a used one. I would contact the manufacture to see if they will help with the repairs. Sometimes they will do a goodwill repair and pay for...

Q: I have a 98 Nissan Maxima that won't start, it will crank, has fire and fuel,

The fact that the carb cleaner causes the engine to "run" means the air fuel ratio is off, probably lean. Is the fuel old or contaminated? If so, drain the tank, replace the fuel filter and clean the fuel system....