Q: Q: How do you use the seat belts correctly?

How do you use the seat belts correctly?

3. Q: How do you use the seat belts correctly?

Q: How would it cost to replace a gas tank and fix a dent on the right side of my car? 2008 Honda Civic

Hi there - unfortunately, YourMechanic does not offer either of these services at this time. Thanks for thinking of us though!

Q: Q: Car overheated and leaked coolant.

While it is possible that a hose may need to be replaced, it may not be the root cause of your overheating concern. Does it overheat while driving on the highway at cruising speed or in stop and go traffic?...

Q: How do I quickly heat the cabin of the vehicle?

If it is cold inside your car’s cabin, you can use the climate controls to quickly heat up the car. To heat the cabin quickly, follow these quick steps: 1. Use the fan control dial to set the fan speed...