Q: How do you operate the AM/FM radio?

How do you operate the AM/FM radio?

A: Your car is equipped with a modern audio sy...

Your car is equipped with a modern audio system. It offers the ability to play CDs, but you can also listen to the radio. Of course, you’ll need to know the main controls to do that. Here’s a quick crash course:

• AM/FM: Use the AM/FM button to change bands.

• Tune: To manually tune to a station, use the tuning knob. Turn it right and left to scroll up or down the selected band.

• Direct: The button labeled “direct” lets you choose a station without turning the tuning dial. Press “direct” and then use the presets to program in the station you want.

• Seek/Track: Use the seek/track button to automatically move from one station to the next (strong stations only).

• Scan: Pressing the scan button makes your radio automatically start scanning from one station to the next. It will pause briefly on each.