Q: How do you know which side to fix?

when i turn my car on it makes a very loud grinding noise

3. How do you know which side to fix?

Q: Where is the fuel filter on. A mercury milan 2009

Hello, thank you for writing in. The fuel filter is located b,etween the fuel tank and the engine. With that being said, the filter will be on the same side of the vehicle as the gas tank, usually right behind...

Q: Grinding noise but not pads

Some common possibilities are a faulty outer CV joint on the axle, a defective wheel bearing, and/or interference between any rotating component (rotor, hub, etc) and fixed components such as the brake splash shield. There are other possibilities involving, for...

Q: Q: Grinding noise from the front end

Hello. It is possible that the axles are making the grinding noise that you are hearing. The axles have ball joints in them. If the grease wears out and the ball bearings are not lubricated they will rub metal to...