Q: How do you know which side to fix?

when i turn my car on it makes a very loud grinding noise

3. How do you know which side to fix?

Q: After braking hard, the car shuts off

Hello. It is very hard to diagnose and issue like this without knowing a large variety of other factors. If nothing is wrong with the vehicle at this point, I would not worry about taking in your car. If you...

Q: Starting and shaking issues on a 2007 Honda accord.

Hi there. Check the alternator and see if it is making a full charge to the battery. If the vehicle is having a slow start when cranking, either the battery has lost a charge and is low or the starter...

Q: grinding or scraping sound coming from the front L wheel.

This sounds like the brake pads or bearings are bad; they could be binding the wheel in the left side. You should have the noise issue inspected and any needed repairs done. A jerking issue could lead to total lock-up...