Q: How do you know transmission going out

When i put my car in drive, d3 or anything its not doing nothing

Hello there, many faults can cause your 2004 Honda Accord to not shift properly. The most common is low transmission fluid, shift linkage, torque converter, shift solenoid, or transmission mechanical faults. The first step a technician will take is to check the quality, condition, and level of the transmission fluid. This will determine how the vehicle is diagnosed. A qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, will be able to diagnose the shifting issue properly and proceed with any repairs required.