Q: How do the child locks work?

How do the child locks work?

3. How do the child locks work?

Q: Q: How do I engage the parking brake?

The parking brake is an important safety feature that keeps your car from rolling away when it is parked. To engage the parking brake, simply lift up on the parking brake lever, which is located directly below the shifter. The...

Q: Engine burning excessive amount of oil

In order to find out if the amount of oil your engine is consuming you will need to have an oil change. Then you will drive the vehicle for exactly 1000 miles and have the oil level checked and topped...

Q: Q: How do I use the power outlets?

Your vehicle has a power outlet on the instrument panel, and, if equipped, in the center console. To use the power outlets, first remove their covers, then plug an electrical device in. The electrical device cannot exceed 12 volts and...