Q: Q: How do I use the windshield wipers?

How do I use the windshield wipers?

3. Q: How do I use the windshield wipers?

Q: Somewhat over heating. White greyish smoke coming out of exhaust. No heat

Hi there. From the description you have provided, leads me to believe, there may be air trapped in the cooling system. Bleeding the cooling system can be difficult. A cooling system flush could resolve this issue. The white-greyish smoke cold,...

Q: How do I adjust the throttle and brake pedal positions?

Some vehicle models are equipped with a feature that allows you to alter the position of your throttle and brake pedals. Please note, the following adjustments cannot be made while the vehicle is in reverse or using the cruise control...

Q: i have a 08 f150 super crew with the 5.4 v8.... when in overdrive... i step on the gas to accelerate and the engine seems to "miss

It is very possible that the electronic portion of your overdrive system is failing. I would recommend having your overdrive system inspected by a qualified professional who is proficient in diagnosing transmission issues such as this.