Q: Q: How do I use the windshield wipers?

How do I use the windshield wipers?

3. Q: How do I use the windshield wipers?

Q: Hearing noise form tires when turning

This is an issue that comes up often on this vehicle. Most of the time it comes up if the vehicle is 4-Wheel Drive. If it is then the problem is typically caused by worn out CV axles. If the...

Q: no compression and cam sensor fault

In your circumstance, two possible causes of no cylinder compression are a broken timing belt or a faulty head gasket. Replacing a timing belt is a fairly common repair. Replacing a head gasket is somewhat involved, and will have more...

Q: valve body swap from a 5R44E to a 4R44E.

Yes you can swap out the valve bodies as they will bolt right up, however, the computer will need to be replaced for the transmission controller as it is programmed for a 5 speed and not a 4 speed. The...