Q: Q: How do I use the windshield wipers?

How do I use the windshield wipers?

3. Q: How do I use the windshield wipers?

Q: Throttle body issues

Hello, and thank you for writing in. The Ford electronic throttle bodies have a history of failing unfortunately. You may even want to look up warranty and recall information for your vehicle based on your VIN. The new unit that...

Q: How do I import a wallpaper for the multi-information screen?

You can select a custom wallpaper to be the backdrop for the multi-information display screen. To import a wallpaper into the multi-information display screen, you will first have to have imported a wallpaper from a USB port. Then, follow these...

Q: 2008 Ford F150 5.4l Crank but won't start after losinng oil pressure due to incident with oil change

Hi there. Anytime you have an excessive oil pressure issue, it's common for the ECU to store an error code that disables the ignition system to prevent internal damage to seals, gaskets or the engine components themselves. It is quite...