Q: Q: How do I use the vanity mirrors?

How do I use the vanity mirrors?

3. Q: How do I use the vanity mirrors?

Q: Exhaust pipe oil leak

The oil pan may appear wet, but the leak may be running down from a higher place on the engine. The valve cover gaskets or camshaft seals may also be leaking down. Washing down the engine and adding U/V dye...

Q: 2003 Toyota Rav4 drivers sun visor arm broke.

Hello there, I will answer this question to the best of my abilities without being able to see the particular part. In general replacement parts should look exactly like the part that was removed. If they look different it may...

Q: Q: What does the passenger air bag on light mean?

The Passenger Air Bag On light is located on the center console, with the rest of the front passenger indicators. The light will illuminate when the seat sensor detects that an adult is in the front passenger seat, and it...