Q: Q: How do I use the vanity mirrors?

How do I use the vanity mirrors?

3. Q: How do I use the vanity mirrors?

Q: Steering wheels move to the right when applied the brake.

Causes of brake pull include worn or warped rotors, a stuck caliper, a collapsed brake hose, worn suspension parts and uneven tire inflation. Vibration on braking is typically due to excessive thickness variation in the brake rotor, pad defects, or...

Q: Need Instructions on how to replace a driver side sun visor on a 2011 Acadia

Next to the swivel on your visor there should be a small plastic trim piece. You will want to try this trim piece away from the headliner to expose the screws that hold the sun visor in place. Once these...

Q: how can i bypass my sanji alarm it cuts my engine out completely if i put my ignition on and press the alarm button nothin goes on

When these aftermarket alarm systems start to not work there is no way to fix it. Unfortunately you will have to replace the entire system or remove it and convert back to the original wiring connection. Doing either of these...