Q: How do I use the overhead screen?

How do I use the overhead screen?

3. How do I use the overhead screen?

Q: How do I add contacts to the Uconnect phonebook?

You have to have contacts added to the Uconnect phonebook if you want to voice command a phone call based on a contact’s name. If you do not have the contact loaded into the Uconnect phonebook, you will need to...

Q: How do I turn on the CD player?

To turn on the CD player, press the CD/AUX button.

Q: There is a rattling sound when you turn the A/C on and you put the car in gear. Does not usually rattle if car is not in gear.

If the rattling only occurs when the A/C is on, you can conclude that the rattle is coming from the A/C system. If the rattle occurs without the A/C on, then you will need to dig deeper. You have clearly...