Q: How do I use the manual recline dump feature?

How do I use the manual recline dump feature?

3. How do I use the manual recline dump feature?

Q: What is making this noise?

Your description of engine knocking at idle with your 2007 Ford F-150 5.4 Triton engine is a common complaint for owners of this engine. I recommend you have a certified mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, do some preliminary checks to...

Q: How do I lock the doors with the remote entry system?

You can lock your vehicle from outside of the car with the remote entry system. To do so, press the Lock button on the remote entry transmitter. The turn signals will flash to confirm this action. Press the button a...

Q: How do I read the event data recorder (EDR) information?

The event data recorder (EDR) system is a key safety feature in your car. The EDR collects information from your vehicle when an accident occurs. Among other things, the EDR tracks how fast you were driving at the time of...