Q: How do I use the Lockout menu?

How do I use the Lockout menu?

3. How do I use the Lockout menu?

Q: During acceleration past 30mph a lot whine starts like a her engine along with very light almost grinding feel in accelerator

Hello there. Many faults can cause a whine in your 1993 Ford F150 under acceleration. The most common faults would be a belt tensioner, idler pulley, alternator, power steering pump, wheel bearings, or a failing drive belt. A qualified Technician...

Q: How do I reset the average fuel consumption?

The average fuel consumption feature tells you the fuel economy that you have averaged since the last reset. Resetting the feature is very easy: Press the display button on the lower left side of the instrument panel until the...

Q: 2004 crown Vic p71 sound of revving while in park at times in a high pitch

You need to check the big vacuum line that connects to the intake manifold and goes to the brake booster and the pcv valve. The big T fitting at the intake gets a hole in it and causes the vacuum...