Q: How do I use the Lockout menu?

How do I use the Lockout menu?

The satellite radio comes with a Lockout Menu that allows you to protect certain stations. You can use this menu to lock stations with a pin number. To use the Lockout Menu.

1. When listening to the satellite radio, press the OK button to access the Lockout Menu and use the Up and Down arrow buttons to choose between options.

2. Press the OK button to lock or unlock the channel you are listening to when you see "Lock/Unlock this Channel."

3. When you see "Change Pin," press the OK button to change your pin number.

4. When you scroll to "Unlock All Channels," press the OK button to unlock all of the channels.

5. Press the OK button under "Reset Pin" to create a new pin when you forgot your old one.

6. At "Return," press the OK button to go back to the home screen.

3. How do I use the Lockout menu?