Q: How do I use the child-protector rear door lock?

How do I use the child-protector rear door lock?

The child-protector rear door lock is a very important safety feature. When this lock is set, the rear doors cannot be opened from the inside, which prevents a child from accidentally opening a door while the car is moving. Here’s how to set the child-protector rear door locks:

1. Open both rear doors. The lock can be set on one or both doors.

2. Insert a key or a screwdriver into the hole on the side of the turn, and turn to the lock position.

3. Close the doors.

4. Try to open the doors from the inside to make sure that the locks are working.

Tip

When the child-protector rear door locks are set, the doors can still be opened from the outside, as long as the traditional lock is unlocked.

3. How do I use the child-protector rear door lock?