Q: Q: How do I skip a CD track?

How do I skip a CD track?

3. Q: How do I skip a CD track?

Q: After installing 2 new sub woofers in the vehicle, there was a pop and now the engine will not start.

Hi there. It seems that the ground wires to the amplifier was not hooked up properly and shorted out either the fuel pump or an electrical circuit near the rear of the vehicle. It is best to relocate the ground...

Q: Cluck is stuck

If there is fluid coming from the slave cylinder then that needs to be replaced. A slave cylinder can fail if the clutch is worn out as it will need to work harder. I would typically start with repairing any...

Q: How do the door-mounted courtesy lights work?

The doors of your Accord are equipped with courtesy lights. They are designed to provide illumination to aid in getting into and out of the car in low-light situations. These lights are not adjustable. The light will turn on when...