Q: How do I select a wallpaper for the multi-information screen?

How do I select a wallpaper for the multi-information screen?

You can change the wallpaper that exists as the backdrop for the multi-information display screen. The system comes with three preset wallpapers, as well as the option to have a full-size analogue clock as the display. Here’s how to set the wallpaper: 1. Turn the ignition to On, while making sure the vehicle is completely stopped. 2. Press the Menu button. 3. use the +/- buttons to highlight Customize Settings, then press Source. 4. Use the +/- buttons to highlight Display Setup, then press Source. 5. Use the +/- buttons to highlight Select Wallpaper, then press Source. 6. Use the +/- buttons to highlight Clock, Image 1, Image 2, or Image 3, then press Source.