Q: How do I select a song from the list on my iPod?

How do I select a song from the list on my iPod?

3. How do I select a song from the list on my iPod?

Q: How do I arm the theft-alarm system?

The theft-alarm system is a very important anti-theft feature in your vehicle. The system will be automatically armed when you turn off the engine, close all of the doors, and lock the vehicle from the outside.

Q: There's a leak in my fuel pump, in between the fuel line and pump.

Hello and thank you for contacting YourMechanic. Pressurize the fuel system and check all of the lines for any fuel leaking. Then clean off the lines and use a flashlight to check for any pin holes or cracks on the...

Q: How do I select a play mode with my iPod?

You can use your iPod to play music, audiobooks or podcasts through your radio system. Press the 6 button or Browse to find the menu mode on the iPod. Turn the right knob clockwise to see the different play...