Q: Q: How do I return the rear seats to their upright position?

How do I return the rear seats to their upright position?

3. Q: How do I return the rear seats to their upright position?

Q: Q: How do I put my iPod in repeat mode?

When your iPod is in repeat mode, it will replay the track that you are currently listening to. You can set your iPod to repeat by pressing the Repeat button. Press this button a second time to turn off repeat....

Q: How do I set the memory seat and other memory settings?

If equipped, your vehicle can hold two different memory settings at any one time. These settings can control seat position and angle, pedal position, radio station, and side view mirror adjustment. They can also be operated with the remote keyless...

Q: Q: Clicking sound.

Hi There, Generally a clicking noise when trying to start the vehicle is a result of a weak battery or a faulty starter solenoid. If you hear a clicking sound when turning the key, it is likely that your starter...