Q: How do I reset the oil change due Warning Light?

How do I reset the oil change due Warning Light?

A: The oil change due Warning Light will be di...

The oil change due Warning Light will be displayed on your electronic vehicle information center (EVIC) display screen. The indicator is cycle-based, so it may not go off even when you have your oil changed. Resetting the oil change due Warning Light can be done in few steps.

1. Turn the key to “On.”

2. Press the gas pedal three times in succession. Be sure to not press the pedal rapidly, but do press it all three times in less than ten seconds.

3. Turn the key to “Off.” Now your oil change due Warning Light is reset.

After resetting the oil change due Warning Light, the light should stop showing up on your EVIC until it’s again time to change the oil.