Q: Leak in the front passenger side under the hood

I have a funny like vibrating noise and a watery oily drip in the front passenger side under the hood. I haven't warning lights on . The noise just started

You may have a coolant leak from the water pump seal due to a bearing being bad. This would account for the leak and noise you are getting. I would recommend not driving the vehicle until this is diagnosed and fixed. You may overheat the engine and cause major engine damage if you drive it to the point that the water pump fails completely. I’d suggest having this inspected by a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, to pinpoint the leak and make the necessary repairs to your vehicle.

3. Leak in the front passenger side under the hood