Q: How do I replace the dust and pollen filter?

How do I replace the dust and pollen filter?

Your car has a dust and pollen filter to help keep debris from entering the air box in your dash and to filter particulates from the air blown into the cabin. You might be more familiar with this as the “cabin filter.”

Like your engine air filter, your dust and pollen filter needs to be changed periodically.

However, Honda does not recommend that anyone other than a mechanic replace these filters. Just getting to them requires a lot of work and a lot of removal of dash components. Honda recommends having the filter changed every 15,000 miles.