Q: How do I replace alternator on Acura 2007

How do I replace the alternator on Acura 2007

3. How do I replace alternator on Acura 2007

Q: Will remaining air bags deploy in my 2007 Honda Civic if half of them already have?

Hello. If the vehicle has not been repaired since the last accident then the remaining airbags will not deploy. Since the last deployment the airbag light should be on and there should be trouble codes within the control module. When...

Q: Converting to OEM HID headlights

Yes, the wiring harnesses and daytime running light operation is completely different for both the HID and halogen systems. The EVO with the HID lights has a separate relay and wiring that runs the DRL's in a bulb positioned where...

Q: Car won't start after ECM modular replacement

You did not say why the ECU was diagnosed, but the ECU would need to be programed to your specific vehicle by a dealership. If the ECU did not fix whatever issue prompted the replacement, then the car will not...